The DevOops conference focuses on all things relevant to DevOps. The conference takes place on October 29-30 2019 in St. Petersburg, Russia, and welcomes more than 500 on-site and online visitors.
- Containers, Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Clusters, etc);
- Virtualisation, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc);
- Audit and Monitoring (Prometheus, OkMeter, DataDog, BPF, Dynatrace, XRebel, Glimpse, Zipkin, OpenTrace, etc);
- Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo);
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible);
- Security (Vault, etc.);
- Business cases of DevOps transformation of large projects: Wins and Fails.
Our program consists of content divided into 3 levels of difficulty (aka hardcoreness): introduction to technology, for practicing engineers, hardcore. In addition to delivering the talks our speakers also lead the discussions at our discussion zone after the talk where attendees can interact with speakers and ask questions.