The DevOops conference is devoted to DevOps only. In 2017 the conference will take place the first time and will welcome about 300 on-site and 50+ online visitors.
The conference will last one day and feature 15 to 20 talks in 3 parallel tracks. The talks are held in English or Russian.
All tracks of the conference and interviews with speakers taken in the breaks will be broadcasted online for remote visitors.
- Containers, Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, Clusters, etc).
- Virtualisation, Cloud Technologies (AWS, Azure, Heroku, etc).
- Audit and Monitoring (Prometeus, OkMeter, DataDog, BPF, Dynatrace, XRebel, Glimpse, Zipkin, OpenTrace, etc).
- Continuous Delivery (Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo).
- Configuration Management (puppet, chef, ansible).
- Security (Vault, etc.)
- Business cases of DevOps transformation of large projects: Wins and Fails.